![]() |
|||
|
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Catatan Insomnia
![]() 3:30 am Menjejakan kaki di apt, pulang nonton Harry Potter ke-2 eh 3.. eh! Keberapa sih? 3.35 am On my pajama ngapus make-up, sikat gigi dan pipis. Cepat-cepat masuk ke dalam selimut, karena besok pagi ada kelas jam 10. 3.50 am On the bed, blinking, tossing around the bed, trying to do counting some sheep that fly over the fence (the conventional way) but then I felt sorry for the sheep. It seemed too difficult for them to do bring their big furry and wooly body to jump. So I decided to change it to kanggaroos. Was doing this for 10 minutes and it was like for hours and the worst part, it didn't work! No luck! 4:10 am Moved to the living room. In front of the TV. Sambil berfikir dan mengatur strategi: begimana caranya supaya bisa bangun dalam kondisi tetap segar dalam waktu 5 jam lagi??? Mana perut keruyukan. 'Loh? Kok begitu? Ih aneh juga nih acara TV'. National Geographic doesn't look interesting at all. Too hard to understand, especially at this hour. (Lame excuse! Emang nggak nyampe otaknya) 4:30 am In the kitchen, semangkok cereal with milk, a banana and In Style magazine. Jumping from page to page, starring at pictures that actually couldn't stimulate nor trigger anything to this small brain of mine. 4:55 am Back to the living room, and TV still on. Boring programs still on. Few minutes after 5 (maybe) Walked back to my cold room, set the alarm, crawled underneath the blanket and.. Zzzzzzzzzzz 9.00 am 16' C.. silence and suddenly.. ‘Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngggg! Driiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnggg!’ With both eyes were still shut.. smashed the alarm ‘please off! beep’.. Zzzzzz..... 9.26 am Sunshine falls right on my face.. ‘ok ok.. I’m awake’ Slowly.. duduk ditepi tempat tidur, tapi mata ini sungguh teramat berat untuk dibuka.. belum lagi harus mengumpulkan nyawa yang masih beserakan di segala penjuru ruangan. 9.45 am Suddenly.. 'Hah!! Jam berapa nih??' And I was still in bed.. Darn it! I fell asleep again! This time.. I ran into the shower and had a super quick shower, as we know, my class will starts in 15.. 10 more minutes…. I'm in trouble! 9.57 am Out from the apt.. Sinar matahari langsung menusuk mata.. ‘Aaaarrgghh! Periiihh’ sambil terus berjalan menuju MRT station yang jaraknya seakan jadi jauuuuuhhhh banget, karena kondisi mengantuk ini. I thought I was gonna fall aslleep while walking. 'Aaaachoooo!' Bersin puluhan kali memecahkan dan menggeser letak otak dan menyebabkan hidung mampet.. Ahhh ini tanda-tanda alergi pagi, alergi matahari!!! 10.36 am Hhhh akhirnya, sampai juga di Lantai 5 dan terbayang langsung wajah Bapak Guru Paulo dan teman-teman sekelas ketika melihat temannya yang seperti zombie, lingkaran hitam di mata dan a clown nose. Kira-kira hanya 4 langkah sebelum pintu kelas, tiba-tiba pintu dibuka. There were Megan, Regina, Fenny, Sari, Tuti, Aminah followed with the others carrying their bags. One of them said, ‘Just go home, girl! Paulo won't showed up, today's class is cancelled.’ ‘Huh? Heh?’ (flat face, tapi hati udah gondok kuadrat!) *naik taxi 10 menit and once this head hit the pillow, I was gone ..grok.. Zzzzzzzzzzzz* ![]() |
Fortuna, Singaporea student, a fashion marketer a.k.a fashion slave, and a proud mother of an adorable daughter.
|
||
